Welcome to the NECC Forum

Hey Guys,

Well, what do you think? Tyler and myself have spent endless hours setting up the forum and getting the webpage and server all in order. But finally we’re here, our own Web Page and Forum.

Please feel free to shoot all criticisms our way, on anything to color to setup.

When posting, under your name, you will have a title. Until the NECC membership fee has been paid for, you will be known as “Forum Visitor”. When a person pays the NECC Membership ($20, see homepage), your title will be changed to “Official NECC Member”. Also fire some feed back our way about ranking names and different kinds that you’ve seen on different boards around.

We hope you all enjoy the new page.

Aaron

good site … worth the wait …hope there is enough interest to fuel it

last one was me… :frowning:

It’s scott here.Looks good guys.

Yeah guys, Ty and Aaron it looks awesome! Great job! :smiley:

Its really purple
but looks really good

YAY We have our own page WOOT WOOT WOOT :twisted: :twisted:

btw, looks awesome great job!! :mrgreen:

Nice work guys. Things look pretty good. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

lol guys, the vote is 5-2 for needs improvement but no one is giving any suggestions, you all hitting the wrong button when your voting or what? :wink:

wicked job guys
keep it up
finally a place to call home LOL

And where the hell were you Steve??? You shoulda called me man if you needed a lift! :lol:

if your refering to me im not steve
im confused maybe i need to get some sleep

Opps my bad bro, my buddy Steve has a similar sig. “blk240sx” Srry about that! :?

yea thats what i figured.
i should maybe change my name
ahh well
if he wants me to change it i will np :smiley:

Opps my bad bro, my buddy Steve has a similar sig. “blk240sx” Srry about that! :?[/quote]

Unless your being sarcastic, I don’t think this is a coincident. Is it Steve??? lol

Opps my bad bro, my buddy Steve has a similar sig. “blk240sx” Srry about that! :?[/quote]

Unless your being sarcastic, I don’t think this is a coincident. Is it Steve??? lol[/quote]

Lol I’m sooo lost! :frowning:

It’s obviously Steve on that account. :wink:

Actually no dude I think it’s someone else man. His name is Bob and he posted his car in the rides section already and thats definatly not Steve’s car! lol

Woe, trippy

nope, sorry to dissapoint you guys
but this isn’t steve and his car.
just a stock 240sx with 1 mod.
:frowning: