About that guy who hit the IRS building in texas

skim through that… shits crazy

O wow, crazy mofo right there. Most people just take the Fed’s pounding in the ass with a grain of salt… not this guy^^!

he really showed them.

yup. Bet he’s glad he did it now… :Idiots

what an idiot. i saw this on msnbc. lit his house on fire, leaving his wife and kid homeless… real winner for sure.

crazy shit…but i read that thing from start to finish and he has some good points…not the way id do things, but i agree that the federal gov’t is far to powerful and far to corrupt.

+1.

But you know what? Be glad you live under the American governments control. There are MUCH worse and MUCH more corrupt governments out there. Take Ukraine for example. The recent presidential race was a 50.5/49.5 victory for Yanukovich over Timoshenko. Timoshenko’s people found some 900,000 ‘dead people’ voting. If she can get that overturned, she’s the new leader of the country and might, just maybe, fix that country (she’s the only one who’s actually been trying).

America is bad. But not as bad as some other places. Count your blessings folks.

The letter shows that he was of a sane mind and he does bring up some valid points… though I would never stand up like he did. (hides in closet from big brother watching… lol)

best thing that could have happened in a long time. he was in a sane state of mind and wanted to prove his point. lets see what else will be happening in the future like this. i can see this setting off chain reaction of people going against this tyrannical government.

If this was 1775, and he did something like this against the British, what would you have thought about him? This guy could be the new martyr for the working class.

However, there are a few things that are a bit off in his letter. First off the Catholic Church is not as powerful in the US. This country was gear towards the White Anglo-Protestant God in which people like the Irish and Italians were discriminated for their “popery.”

But a lot of other points I can agree with.

It’s starting. It’s time to take back our country and get it away from the greedy investors on wall st, the fed, the irs, the wto, the world bank and the IMF.

very interesting…ive wondered for a while what people could do to revolt…one guy crashes a plane, this guy rips down his house…waiting to see what happens next :ohnoes

What a dumb mother fucker. Shit like this drives me insane. Do taxes suck? Fuck yeah, no one likes paying them, but Ill gladly pay them every year to live in one of the best countries in the world where I dont have to worry about shit every day.

:rofl

How about you emotionally unstable people just pay your bills as you agreed to?

Except the fed. End the fed. :shifty

it’s a bit more to it than that, and i’m sure you are aware of the whole situation due to the stock market crash of 99/00, the fed’s decision to lower the lending rate to “boost” the economy, the housing market/subprime scheme that fucked over everyone but the investors in MBSs.

Everyday people lost a lot due to the markets and the only people that got bailed out were the ones that didn’t need to. some neo-liberalist economy we live in…:retardclap

You cant blame “those people over there” for any of it. The mortgage crisis were mortgages taken out by people who had no intention to pay them then rolled into mortgage backed securities which were demanded by other people. World wide. You cant end human greed by destroying the stock market and sending our society back to the bronze age.

You can, however, end the fed. Because the idea of the fed is absurd. But it wont happen by a bunch of unstable tards flying planes into buildings or bulldozing their houses.

so you think that the bailout was perfectly fine, which now reinforces the ability to get rewarded without the downfall of a possible risk. that’s not the capitalistic economy i know of.

it’s the banks fault for loaning people money via the NINA loans, and it was the banks fault for thinking and advertising these new MBS as a great investment. the investors and banks should have failed and not been bailout for their incompetence.

No I think the bank bailout was a travesty for those exact reasons.

You cant blame it all on the banks. The people wanted MBSs, the banks, with the encouragement of the government, were doing everything they could to provide them. People signing loans knowing they will not be able to pay them are just as at fault as the banks that gave them what they wanted/demanded/were pressured to by the gov.

this