Above and Beyond - The Guvernment (Pics!!)

LoL @ this thread so far. I wont bother to get involved in any arguments, all I will say is I had a fucking awesome time. Sure this scene isn’t for everyone, but the people that are into it enjoy it immensely. It is definitely different than going downtown that’s for sure.

You go downtown and some guy bumps into you and its “yo man what the fuck is your problem”…you go to guv and bump into someone and its “hey man sorry about that my fault”. No meatheads in the crowd. Don’t get me wrong, i still think downtown can be fun if i am with the right people, (that goes for anywhere, really) but like jack said coming to an event like this is a whole new ballgame.

Anyways, all I know is i partied my ass off from 12-7 with some cool cats, and thoroughly enjoyed the music especially towards the end of the night. I remember looking at my watch when the lights finally came up…734am. With people still screaming one more song. Now that’s a goddamn party. :smiley: Was def cool to meet a few speeders too, brendan, soopa and baldy…fun times rockin out with all of ya :smiley:

Awesome night, now its back to reality and time to get down to business with everything else ive got going on :bloated: