Above & Beyond, Feb 10th, 2007- Guvernment/Koolhaus Complex

That happens from time to time during the summer where venues are filled to capacity. The ventilation systems cannot keep up with that many people dancing and running hot at once. It really is a tremendous amount of heat to remove. CoolHouse next door is famous for their Liquid Nitrogen Cooling System and I heve been there where even that could not keep up.

Its really not that big of a deal. You quickly learn when and where this occurs, and can avoid it pretty easily… not to mention learning crowd avoidance too. We just go VIP until after 3 AM or so, when all the drunk fucks leave. The annoying crowd factor is never too bad upstairs, and is livable downstairs as well after 3 or so.

Yeah after last call and unprepared people start to sober up… It’s completely different.

i might be down to go with orginalsin and layzie and maybe a few other ppl, ill let u guys kn
ow tonight 4 sure!

Bump. Ughhh… It’s been way too long.

So far its James and myself in my car. But, his girlfriend or my buddy may ride up with us.

So at this point, I may have a seat left, possibly two. If your not too wierd or I’ve meet you, you don’t have drugs on you (at the time of the border) and you don’t puke or something… I can take you if needed. :wink:

Well Im usually down there dancing my ass off for 5 hours couch boy

I will see you there. Im in.

So far, its looking like this will be the car arrangment:

Car 1:
-Myself (Driver)
-My girlfriend
-(FULL)

Car 2:
-Marcus (Driver)
-V
-87FOXGT
-(FULL, Leaving from GI)

Car 3:
-BrendanSi (Driver)
-James
-Mike Sparkes
-(EXTRA SEAT)

Car 4:
-Roots
-Soopa7fly
-Clean Baldy
-Violator

So, someone out of the above group needs to drive to be Car 4…

Remember: Fridays at the Blvd Mall at 6 PM on Saturday!!! We will ultimately figure everything out at that point.

I just got my car situation sorted out im rolling up with marcus, cant fucking wait, this is gonna be a gooooooooood assss time!

bump for tomorrow!!!

Oh joy and extra seat with James and B

At work and listening to Air for Life…Airwave remix. Awwww Man am I getting exited. If I see Dan on the couch for this song satty night, I will sling him by his sack off that couch.:hang:

LOL, you arent going to go anyway and you know it :gay2:

Never in my life have I been sitting at a club for that song. Hell I was bugging out one time when it hit me really hard… that song then came on, and I was like fuck it- out of my way!

“IT” What did you buy on Ebay? LOL…-Cant fugggin wait!!! 29 more hours!!

I bought Cousin It from the Adams Family on Ebay. You have a problem with that? He didnt mean to hit me, it was an accident.

bah not lookin good for me…a deal came up on a part that i would have been stupid to not buy this weekend…and on top of that, i need to fix my DD ASAP…and on top of that, all my bills were just due…so i’m out :frowning:

But i’ll be bumping my Anthony Attalla thread soon, and def going to that at OPM in Buffalo next Friday, as should all of you…

23 hours, 8 minutes! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Looking like it will be:

Car 1:
-Myself (Driver)
-My girlfriend
-(FULL)

Car 2:
-Marcus (Driver)
-V
-87FOXGT
-(FULL, Leaving from GI)

Car 3:
-BrendanSi (Driver)
-James
-Mike Sparkes
-(EXTRA SEAT- FormulaLS1)

Car 4:
-Clean Baldy (Driver)
-Roots
-Soopa7fly
-Violator

Let me know if there are any major corrections needed- otherwise, we’ll sort it out tomorrow at 6 PM, Fridays @ Blvd Mall!

REMEMBER: No sneakers! Black shoes or nice looking black boots! And wear a decent shirt for christs sake! Dont bother with a suit though! haha

BUMP cause im gettin ready and excited as fuck http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/koolaid.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/wahoosmiley.gif

OH YEAH![size=2]

[/size]