Broc Hepler FTW. C6 Vette paddle shifters ftl.

yeah, if he wins this weekend at Glen Helen he’ll have 4 wins in a row. I went over to his house on Monday to talk to him. He was dicking around trying to do a wheelie with his hands on the other side of the bars (like how you hold a curling bar) and he bit it doing like 60 on asphalt. His arm was scraped up pretty bad but he says he’ll be fine.

yep. Buddy’s dad just got a C6. He went out of town and made the mistake of hiding the keys where we could find them.

You’d THINK that the left paddle shifter would downshift, and the right would upshift… but no. Chevy made the upshift on the front of the steering wheel on both sides, and the downshift is on the back on both sides. I found this out the first time in sport mode when I was going around a turn in 1st and punched it, broke the ass end loose and TRIED to upshift to 2nd mid-drift… but instead it stayed in 1st and I almost went the whole way around and looked like a douche in front of a bunch of hot girls that were standing on the corner.