Broc Hepler FTW. C6 Vette paddle shifters ftl.

Brock handed everyone their asses, went 1-1 at the National MX in Delmont this weekend. :bowdown:

Paddle shifters on C6 vettes are the stupidest setup ever. Not being able to do a standing burnout even with traction control off is pretty fucking gay as well.

wow they actually raced this weekend? i didnt hear them goin on, i thought it got canceled cuz of the all the rain

motocross races dont get cancelled. sports that get cancelled due to weather are for fucking pussies.

haha ok. i just live near the track and usualy here them goin on, but didnt this year. what day did they race? i was probly out

all day sunday

ya, he dominated. it was sweet. what does the vette have to do with anything? were u in one?

yeah, if he wins this weekend at Glen Helen he’ll have 4 wins in a row. I went over to his house on Monday to talk to him. He was dicking around trying to do a wheelie with his hands on the other side of the bars (like how you hold a curling bar) and he bit it doing like 60 on asphalt. His arm was scraped up pretty bad but he says he’ll be fine.

yep. Buddy’s dad just got a C6. He went out of town and made the mistake of hiding the keys where we could find them.

You’d THINK that the left paddle shifter would downshift, and the right would upshift… but no. Chevy made the upshift on the front of the steering wheel on both sides, and the downshift is on the back on both sides. I found this out the first time in sport mode when I was going around a turn in 1st and punched it, broke the ass end loose and TRIED to upshift to 2nd mid-drift… but instead it stayed in 1st and I almost went the whole way around and looked like a douche in front of a bunch of hot girls that were standing on the corner.

damn…sounds like that hurt…asphalt is no joke. 4 wins would be awesome. he totally killed all the momentum Ryan had built up. i mean, he’ll still win the title, but makes you think Broc couldve taken it had he been healthy.

hahaha. thats funny about the C6. figures chevy couldnt pull something like that off w/o makin it weird.

when I was talking to him on Monday, he said he’s jumping ship over to Yamaha starting with the SX season. Said his full factory works Suzuki gets pulled on by privateers on Hondas and Yamahas. If Broc stays healthy, I’d say he’s probably my pick to take the championship next season .

tha’s old news.

Brock handed everyone their asses,1-1 he sure did:rolleyes:

mike, do u know Brocs sisters bf, Cory? i work with him. hes a nice dude. i saw him when i was perusing the pits and he was under the suzuki tent.

i was busy w/ my fav bikes though…lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ah665/11fd1ef7.jpg

dude you don’t have the label showing on the energy drink…come on now rookie

reed is unbound energy…so i didnt want to show rival companies…lol

even though he wasnt even there

I AutoXed a C6 earlier this year, I was disappointed in the tranny no doubt. The paddle location/operation wasn’t intuitive and I accidentally hit the shift paddles a few times during aggressive maneuvers.

-TJ

TJ - word on the slow shifts as well. Not crisp at all. lots of delay. :hsugh:

nope don’t know him. Broc said they are engaged though and that he does video editing or some shit like that. Nicole was pretty cute the last time I saw her (which was in high school… so a while ago…)…

just goes to show that d-5 puts out some fast ass riders

sure does. Broc owned that shit when he was a kid. So much fun to watch. I remember when he raced at Steel City when he was 12 or so. Ran schoolboy class. They ran Collegeboy and Schoolboy together, giving the college class a 1/2 lap lead. Broc caught and lapped everyone in the college class except for the top 2, which were 125 A riders, on his 80.