AC/DC Concert HSBC Arena

Well today I was listening to 97 rock and they had “call in and be the 97 caller to win AC/DC Tickets”. It got to 90 and I said, why not give it a shot. Well the first time I called in, I got thru and I was caller 97, so now I got two free tickets to the concert, two shirts, and passes to the pre-concert event at Benchwarmers along with my name in the drawing for 4 passes to the concert, back stage passes and sitting with Carl Russo in the 97 rock section.

Well does anyone know who is opening for AC/DC? Anyone else going?

I wanted to go but I didnt want to pay the 90 a piece for the tickets so now I am happy I held off. :present:

luckyyyyyyyy

Ummm…Good for you?

^^^^^^

Ummm, read entire post?

Like stated before:suicide:

I’m going and I definitely herd you win on my way home from work. Nice Job!!

Nice, who you going with Rich? I have never been to Benchwarmers so I am hoping that well be a cool pre-game place.

I’m going with a few of my buddies. We’re gonna be a Pearl St. Watching the Bills game before hand. Should be fun.

Can’t wait. We have floor seats in near the end of the catwalk. Question for any HSBC concert veterans. Can you tailgate legally (illegally?) in the parking lots/garages? Any parking advice in general.
thanks to those about to rock. I salute you.

nice! I wanted to go but never got around to buying tickets… maybe I’ll still go and try to buy some there…

I’m going! Been waiting for a long time to go, kinda balked at the prices but decided this would be the best chance for me to go. The woman and I will be there, definitely looking forward to this.

I hate when old bands are past their prime take advantage of the fact that their fans are all old and have jobs now by overcharging ridiculously for tickets. I like them a lot but fuck that.

My 11 yr old wants me and him to go, but i’m also balking at the crazy prices

A lot of my ticket mark up was from HSBC actually. Yeah the ticket was expensive but the arena made things more expensive too. $90 to see a band I’ve wanted to see for a long time isn’t too bad. They’re not past their prime either, they can still bring it.

Congrats, should be a fun show

Was thinking about going but turned down two box sets for 90 bucks

Got my tickets, going with a few friends. The band opening for them i think are called “The Answer” or maybe it’s plural, “The Answers?” Beats me…who cares, myself and my friends i’m going with will be pre-gaming at Pearl Street Brewery during the Bills game from 4:30 or 5 until 7ish…then just walking over to the arena for the show.

I can’t wait…one of the last touring legendary rock groups. Anybody that’s passing up this opportunity because it’s expensive is a bum…you pay way more for a sporting event, and those are a dime a dozen…

LOL, you were like, “NOW WAY!” I heard it.

Not sure but me and 10 of my friends were tailgaiting for WWE Monday night RAW and were the only ones, its was pretty funny.

thanks; do you remember what lot it was?