acceptable for a hone? or do I need a bore

I just got the word back from Klispie’s. They said that my cylinder bore size is 3.044-3.048" pistons are 3.041-3.042" so if they worked it, it would be looking like a .003-.006" difference. I searched and some guys were saying acceptable is .0035-.004" and they were running .004" with no problems.
so do you think .006" would be to much? I really don’t want to spend $500 for overbore pistons and get it bored.
and the crosshatch is still there

I just looked in the FSM, it says the max out of round is .002" is that different?
and the fsm also says it suppose to be around 3.442" not 3.042" so I think they missed a digit

there has to be a spec on that because if the piston is the same size as the cylinder if won’t go in+ thats what piston rings are for. just don’t put the smallest piston in the biggest hole or vice versa match them up. if you properly arange the pistons what will your biggest gap be. the shop didn’t give you a range did they? get a printout of each cylinder and each piston so you know where your at.

he’s going to re-check his measurements and get back to me

The piston should have a spec sheet for what bore size’s are acceptable. Contact the manufacture and talk to them.

ur gonna have to rehone the cylinder still

I decided to get it honed and not bored & honed… the machine shop said it should be fine once it warms up.