Accessory belt reference... site? book?

I need odd length accessory belts. No make & model. Where can I look up belts (part numbers or applications) by style & length?

Website with cross reference?
Parts book I can borrow?

I’d rather sift through numbers @ home rather then stand @ Napa for half an hour thumbing pages.

:tup:

http://www.mvreader.com/multiview/dayco/bgDimHoses.php?bgDimHoses=1&l=

that what you’re looking for? jsut figure out how long the belt needs to be, number of ribs, plug it in and that should give u a Dayco part number

that may help. thanks!

I’d been googling, but hadnt thought of trying a manufacturers site.

basically all you need is the length of the belt and amount of ribs and you have the number for the necessary belt you need.

take a string and tie it around the acessories you are looking to run. then take string to local part store where they can measure the size or bring me it and i will measure it

Or the width, not all accessory belts are serp style.

Yea, i’ve measured with astring already…

I just needed to find a couple of different ribbed belts of the right length… and I didn’t want to stand in the store while we measured every one :lol:

:tup:

They wouldn’t have to measure everyone, they have books for a reason

lol, yea, I realize that.

How about this: I used mike’s link to get “a” part number by length, rib count, and width for both belts.
I threw both part #s into PartsAmerica’s search function, and voila.

Took me less then 60 seconds.

Going into a store & asking for two part numbers > telling em what I need, explaining why I need it, and having em dig through a book.

Thanks tho. :tup: