Accident / Insurance Question

since i’m in the same boat as you, and i actually know what I’m talking about, I’ll chime in. What insurance company is she covered by? Pray to god it’s not Allstate, because they’re flat out fucking rediculous to work against. In my accident a couple weeks ago a lady pulled RIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF ME and i T-boned her and they tried passing it off saying i was negligent, speeding even though i didn’t get a ticket, blah blah blah. Don’t waste your time going to a body shop and getting a quote, yet. They should send somebody to your house to check out the damage and come up with an exact number of how much it will be to fix. Then comes part 2, where they very well might try to fuck you. They have to determine who was at fault, whether it be total or patial fault. Even cases like yours that seem cut and dry they might try to pull a fast one like they’re trying to do with me and say you were 30% responsible for the accident or some shit, so they’ll send you a check for 70% of your assessed damages. Of course now your insurance company should get involved because now they’ll have to pay for a percentage of the lady’s damages. But in response to your question they will issue it to you lol.