Action from this week so far....

LOLLLLLL No spray bud. The bottle is empty and my switches arent even in. First time im spraying is the 17th when its getting tuned.

joey, I would like to race you from a 20-130…or a dig…no spray, again.

paul, we need a dig remtach again on a warm night so I dont blow the tires off 1st and 2nd into 3rd.

SS on spray>most shit on here

yah im kinda figuring that out now…

Get on AIM, fucker

doubt

What would be faster? It’s a short list, as compared to how many cars are on here

agreed

im sure paul has the same prob ,he can just drive his car

no he dead hooked. Hes on full suspension, moser 12 bolt with drag radials.

ah i thought he was on streets

Sooo tell me how Paul blew you out from a roll & I was reeling him in from a roll?

Sure, 20-140 or whatever. I’ll have new tires & a built block next time. Should be fun.

Doubt. GermanPSI would mop, as would a couple other turbo Honda’s on race gas. Possibly including myself seeing as my car on pump gas after next week should be a 128-129mph car.

agreed, there are some quick hondas around.

Ok, lets make the list of cars, on this forum, that are running, and will beat SSS when he’s on the gas.

1)Me
2)Tony
3)GermanPSI
4)
5)
6)

Then, lets make the list of cars on here that’ll get beat by SS on gas

Get the point? SS’s car will beat MOST cars on here while he’s spraying, period.

almost makes we want to spend money again and have a dumpy 550-600whp VW.

can’t say “me” if you never race your car… pussy

I can change my mind faster than you can build a car:haha I’m just making a point, not many cars on here are gonna run with his car when it’s on the jug.

:rofl i need to get a job in the city, this whole working 25% of the year thing isn’t cutting it, i havent had any income since august :lmao

It won’t take you long to save 9k to buy PJB’s Stang, no worries.

Ill walk all over smokinss car… spray, turbo, S/C, whatever

not sure. From the roll tho, it was from a 20 drop and I just blew the tires off which was expected…that roll race when you see us go by, that was the difference between him hooking and me not…when I hooked, he didnt pull anymore and I didnt catch him. I would like to get a good race on a warmer day when I can somewhat get some power to the ground.