Action from this week so far....

we can find out today then on the cruise!

Too bad me and another stock turbo evo would dog on more than 3/4 of the cars on this site from a dig.

I can’t wait to show you my taillights. Put those drag radials, 150 shot or whatever you got. Your gonna need it.

bla bla bla. I gave you your dig last year, your giving me my roll this year or nothing is going down. How’s that sound?

Fine by me 10-120.

And you call out other rwd cars but won’t race another stock turbo evo… What a shame with a big body rwd v8 car with a 150 shot!!!wooot

From a dig I mean lol

Pete’s talkin big! I think Travis is right, and if you read his OP it says “smokin on spray is > most shit on here.” Not smokin on spray is fastest car on shift.

Smokins car should boogie on the juice. Yeah theres a few fast hondas around here, but are any of them out right now? No, and i’d put money on smokins car being out and being consistant each night this year. I couldnt say that for the hondas.

Tell you what, Delucia’s car would beat Drews car on spray. No offense to Drew at all, that car moves out.

me and delucia both know this…if I recall, there has never been any discussion about us running each other simply because it would be pointless (for him)

we have different goals. Im expecting too trap around 125 on a 100 shot, and near 130 on a 150…he is going for mid 140’s.

hes going for 9’s @ whatever it runs.

fixed:thumbup

Mine, Mike’s, and Delucia’s cars I can see being out every weekend no problem. Mine will be daily driven. Mike’s has been daily driven through the winter.

So that’ll perfect, let’s run w/ you on the juice when my car is re-tuned on pump gas April 2nd.

I expect to be high 120’s on pump gas. Delucia went 128 on 440whp, and mine should make around there or a little more and I weigh a little less.

i dont think anyone expected drew to beat delucia. most of us know delucias car is a serious ride. but i think smokin and mike and joey would be a good run.

not to break your balls joey but you had it out two nights and it blew up. thats why i made that original statement.

Just in general smokins ride, plafs ride etc…would be the rides to bet money on not blowing up, thats all i meant.

street racing is srs bzns

Ehh, Nitrous is a ticking time bomb in most cases. My car was a real time bomb with 11.5:1 compression & 13psi with no block ventilation or anything. Was going to happen sooner or later, just a matter of how long…I mean I didn’t expect 2 days but I beat the shit out of it. Mike & Delucia’s cars are built, as well as mine now. 10 times more reliable.

I’d put money our 3 cars are 10x more reliable than the Camaro & T/A, no offense to those guys either. Both strong cars.

All these races yet ANdrew still hasn’t learned throttle control? :rofl

yeah you may be right joey, i guess you can argue this in both ways…you always can. i guess well see.

I’m actually kind of glad it went down when it did. Season hasn’t really started yet, AND it gave me a perfect excuse to have to build it like I wanted to eventually :lmao

haha nice. thats a nice way to look at it!

I have a Microedge nitrous controller which has lean shut down, fuel pressure drop shut down and solonoid lock up shut down…My car isnt going to blow up from nitrous. My nitrous and fuel is all controlled through my microedge harris speed works controller. I paid good money for the thing and I have yet to read or hear about any LSx blowing up from a nitrous problem with the use of this controller.

and your going to hafto wait until the 17th if you want a nitrous run because thats when Brandon (FAST) is tuning it N/A and on the bottle…it is not getting sprayed before then.