Action from this week so far....

its nitrous ,cars lean out and blow before systems shut it down .trust me i had all that shit on my 93 and it still blew ,id be suprised if you f/p can keep up with everything drew be carefull

the camaro ss is so fast, HA

lolololollollollol oh boy here we go

Uh oh

get a tripod!

get a life ,my god dude your such a chode

:rofl

lotsa shit talking goin on in here!!!

dont ginx people lol i think i have the lowest mile ls1 car and my shits dead lol

it aint blown up ,ya have a small crack in the block .i betcha it still runs there cupcake

runs like a charm but ls1 are not bullet proof like ppl think, and no matter what controler drew has will not save the motor from the wear n beating juice puts on it

fuck it im sprayn the denalE

doubt it broh

go get in toyr 87 trans am mr. schrute

dwwwwwiddddeeeeee schruddddeeeee

i wouldnt go that far, my car has been procharged for six years with zero issues. You couldnt even drive when my shit was put on

Yeh i cant believe that cars been procharged for that long. Still runs strong though, invest in a wideband to see how its running and id get the thing retuned.

:rofl

Paul,

did you ever get ahold of Brandon?? (FAST motorsports)

Yea your right its a lil more than 6 yrs, I have reciepts to prove it. The 486rwhp dyno sheet I had was in spring of 04. Goes to show that these ls1’s just might be reliable, except for richies