Acura NSX goes down

we both were turning on lebanon church road right near the mcdonalds and dennys we get right beside each other. we both punched it from about 10mph we were dead even until i shifted to 2nd and i started pulling hard and by the end of third i was 3 cars ahead and shut down around 70mph. he got pissed off and turned off of lebanon church so i couldnt chat with him. it was a really nice car but not worth the 80 or 90 grand they cost.

was it black…he passed me going the other way towards the mall on 51 earlier tonight

yes it was

That dude was filling up on rt65 in bellevue today around noon. He lives in sewickley.
His son owns a C4 thats white with gold stripes :rofl:

I keep seeing a red NSX in wexford. some woman drives it

i would rather own a NSK than a black T/A(bandwagon)

Saw a white one in Wexford today. Looked like it had a aftermarket exhaust on it. Straight line they aren’t that impressive, but handling wise they are really good.

:rofl: The wife would not allow it :booty:

good kill

the NSX was never built to go in a straight line. they are made for aerodynamics and handling.

do you happen to know the year range of the NSX you raced. the older 91-93’s are a little lower on power. the newer ones run low to mid 13’s stock

i never see anything fun to race:(

bullet hole

must be

it looked like a 96 or so

Nice Kill! Worth wasting the gas on an NSX.

Yup, nice kill.

Yes, the NSX is a well performing car. Yes, it looks great. Yes, it features great engineering.

NO, it is not worth $100K. NO, it is not a supercar.

It irks me when people give the NSX the supercar label.

You raced a quad(ie he cant use his legs) in 91 auto NSX with that only has 252hp. I know the guy pretty well , he works at allegheny airport, hence the reason he turn on lebo church road.

:rofl: u raced the handicap:rofl: come race an old guy!!:smiley:

:stick: different guy, ooooooooooooooh two of them out that day :booty:
the “supercars” where out looking 4 fbods :kekegay:

haha, thats funny.
pewter, black TA can never lose