ADD/ADHD

Again? Do you think I really give a shit about my ‘rep’? I have no desire to be ‘cool’ on Shift518 or liked by everyone on Shift518. Those who have met me and have done business with me in one way or another know who I am. Unlike many of you, I have my own stuff I think/believe and I don’t conform to what everyone tells me. Why should I think like everyone else? This country/world preaches individuality but once someone actually does think for them self and doesn’t run with the crowd, they get bashed. If you don’t like it, too bad.

Rep. What rep? :rofl :rofl

Anyway…back to my post…

Let me rephrase it for you since you obviously misunderstood my post.

When I was younger (in middle school and early highschool), no one talked about ADD. Now, all I/we hear is, “this kid has ADD”, “this kid has ADHD.”

It’s hogwash. It’s just an excuse for many people. Maybe some people are afflicted with the condition. Maybe they aren’t. But my opinion is still that some people use it as crutch or an excuse as Chris eluded to (drugs). I’m also glad that Chris and Offroad found things that work for them. At least THEY are productive citizens. That’s all that matters.