Adictd2b00st is getting married! Calling all OG's!

For those of you that know the great Adictd2b00st! Or if you don’t know him but want to donate and try and win a TV! :tspry:

Jay aka Adictd2b00st is getting married October 2016. We are throwing a non traditional stag party! It will be held at Main Street Clarence Town Park on Saturday September 10th from 2pm-8pm and will have beer, food, raffles and yard games (cornhole, kan jam, washers, ladder ball, etc)! Tickets are $20.00 and includes food, beer, door prize and yard games! If you purchase a ticket and don’t come you will still be qualified for the door prize raffle which is most likely going to be a 43" Smart TV.

Please contact me if interested in a ticket and I will give you my paypal information. I will also write you down on the NYspeed list to ensure you are part of the door prize raffle if you do not show!

Thanks!

I will update with a picture of the tickets when they come in and more information as it becomes available.

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36704&stc=1

My corn hole thing went offor.

Who, what, WHEN, where, WHY.

I have been looking at his mug on my fridge for the save the date for months now…finally some action!

What is the date for this?

updated with info. Date is September 10th, the tickets should be delivered to my door sometime this week…

Please tell me he’s marrying this girl:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?18668-I-once-knew-this-girl

Hope to be free this day. Regardless I’ll end up taking a ticket.

In for a ticket for this, should be a good time!

2turboz, skurge and yamba6, I will PM you my paypal information once tickets come in. Thanks for the support!!!

I’m down.

Tickets are in! If you are interested in a ticket, please paypal me the money using friends/family to eliminate any processing fees. I will put your NYspeed username and real full name down on a list. If you decide to come great, it will be a great time, if not you will still be a part of the door prize raffle which is a 43" Vizio Smart TV 1080p!

**please document NYspeed username and full name in paypal transaction!

PayPal Info:
lwiza24@gmail.com
or

The time is nearing! Get your tickets now! If you want to donate/contribute but can’t make it, you will still be part of the door prize raffle! $20.00, contact me if interested! You can buy at the door as well!!

I will send the paypal today.

Less than 2 weeks away! Hope to see people out there that crossed path with Jay in the car world! Feel free to turn it into a mini car meet as well! :smiley:

Will the FD be there

negative, the car currently doesnt exist anymore…

few more days away folks! get your tickets now if you can’t make it or get them at the door day of!

2pm - 8pm This Saturday! 9/10