ADMIN notes: domain etc

It might get a lil funny around here… I (we) are changing around some domains and whatever…

Over the next few days you might find yourself having issues acessing shift…

if that is the case, which hopefully it isnt… try one of these two domains…

shift518.com by choice…

if that fails then shift518.gom-host.com

however shift518.gom-host.com is what we have been actually hosted on since i came to this forum almost so now we are changing that around for a few reasons, so it will be shift518.com after its all said and done

a few other really cool things are poppin up within a short time but i’ll let vlad tell you all laters

thats all, back to work i go

fuck you singh i have no idea what that means

smart ass comments ! what else would i expect from kreamerslutt

its not smartass its for realz. i can picture you saying that in real life really fast and going off on 4 tangents and its confusing me

lol

looking foward to the goodies

+1

FFFFFUUU this is the 3rd forum today thats gonna be not accessible, THANKS SINGH THANKS :Idiots (slits wrists):’(

hey why dont u get off the pc and take your nerd ass to the bronx or w/e it was that u got ur truck stuck, butt fuck, and dig it out of its hole

kthx :smiley: :hug

singh

im in the bronx

gatville’s whip is in voorheesville :lol

:rofl

sounds like some sort of new style ritz carlton shit

ok thanks

i pretty much made the entire thread just for joey because going by his post count i knew he would be the first to blow up the cell the second he couldnt get on shift

glad u saw it bro :slight_smile:

did you call me a nerD, bish?!!? oh its on now you sing-a-long ass motherfucker!!! :eek

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/153/Rage-fu-SEE-SHIFT-IS-DOWN-MURDER-MY-FAMILY.jpg

kthx

turn all them lights on bitch cuz i stay in the streets ! like a deer starin at car lights !

dude wtf, on my way home tonight there were 2 deer standing in the middle of the road, 1 in each lane, i slammed on the brakes and stopped ~8ft short of 1 of them, it stood there staring at me, i went to mash the gas and hit it and it ran off…STUPID fucking deer, SINGH you jinxed me asshole!

that wasnt a deer that was me in a deer costume