AEM EMS wiring harnesses

Hey.

I’m looking for the 72" Universal wiring harness (AEM 30-2900-72) for a AEM EMS.

My corolla is getting a motor, that does not have a wiring harness/is very hard to get.

Anyone get good pricing? seems like 625.00 is the going price on the interwebz.

Thanks!
Mark

Yeah, they list for something like $750usd so if you can even find one, buy it for whatever price they list at.

Also, do you have an AEM Universal Race ECU. If not, this harness is not very useful for you as it has an AEM specific connector. The connector will not work with a chassis-specific plug-and-play box.

With that said, the AEM harness is among one of the most gangster harnesses you will find. I won’t bother explaining why but it is pretty wild.

I actually have one right now that is getting worked for a Saab 93 race car…I’ll take some pics and post them if you like.

dan,

my AEM harness to my O2 sensor got crispy but still works. Can i buy that separately? i’d like to replace it if possible.

I don’t beleive so but then again I’ve never looked…

You may just be better cutting and splicing in a fresh section of wire and raychemming it

Just the man I was hoping to hear from.

Yeah, that is the EMS I have. I’m working it to run my turbo 4agze, in my project corolla. My goal is full tuning capabilities, and also being able to accommodate a super gangster wire tuck. As well as wiring harness/wiring conversion would cost me almost as much as just buying the AEM wire harness… as I already have the EMS. I will eventually need to find a base map to tune off of, so I may be in need of your services when that time comes… But we’ll deal with that then!

If you could take some pictures, that would be MUCH appreciated. I’m going to go ahead and order the wire harness right quick.

Thanks for the input,

Mark