FS: BNIB AEM EMS Universal +72" race harness!

I’ve got a brand new AEM EMS universal computer, complete with software/cables/instructions.
http://aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=63
RETAIL IN CAN. 3504.57

I’ve also got the 72" race harness. It has a 6’ lead on the wires for the MOST gangster wire tuck EVER. Also has all the engine fuses built in, with AUX fuses for electric fans/lights etc.
http://aempower.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ProductID=645
RETAIL IN CAN. 938.60

BOTH for 3,200.00

Parts are located in Cambridge, delivery is available.
(905) 719-0978, or mark.greenworksATgmail.com for quickest response.

Pic of harness!

Also… No Reasonable Offer Refused

you should try nico or zilvia you would have a much better chance at selling this stuff sonling will just low ball

If I keep my SR computer and use GReddy Emanage Blue, can this Harness be adapted and can it be used on a wire tuck? Is this used to do a wire tuck?

No

No. The harness is intended only for use with the AEM universal.

You could buy it all, and ball out of control? yeahhh!

oh mark…

i checked out that link you gave for the ems, will this work on any engine type, i know it says universal but is it specific to 8s, 6s, or 4s,(cylndrs) or will it work on any engine size, and is this still for sale and where are you?

Its meant for any engine… there is an 8-cylinder variant of it, but this will run v8’s as well. (IIRC). It will work on any engine size, hp level, custom application… whatever you need basically.

There is a lot of guys running reaaaally weird engine transplants with this. Like i-6 Caterpillar motors in 4runners. (106hp, 580tq, yeaaah!)

I’m located just north of burlington.

905 719-0978, if you want to talk further

The only real limitation of this system is that is will not fire in batch, which means whatever engine you think you want to control with it needs both a cam and crank reference. It will also not fire individually ignited coils as it has it’s one onboard ingitor. Other than that the sky is almost the limit.

What he said^. Thanks dan!

is it still for sale, send me a pm with info