AEM FIC (fuel & ignition controller)

I am selling my AEM FIC its the model 30-1910 with the latest software updated!

The reason why I’m selling it is I just bought a haltech full standalone 2200$ ++ for making over 600+whp and no longer need the AEM biggyback.

I had it for 2 yrs never had problems with it, very easy to tune (for me) it has an internal map sensor so you can now run a speed density system if you ever wanted. The way it works is alot better than the apexi units or any other units that mess with the maf sensor to add or remove fuel. It intercepts the injectors to either increase or decrease injector on-time that way its not messing with the input signal going into the factory ecu. It also has the ability to retard ignition timing by delaying the output to the ignition coil’s’. All this can be done on 27x17maps both for fuel and ignition. You also have the ability to intercept MAF, MAP and they all have there own maps by themselfs.
You can also tune it like a speed density system!!! Just keep the stock maf for low throttle and once the boost overcomes the MAF limits you can cap the voltage at 5v or whatever you feel like and switch to MAP wich is alot easier to tune IMO.
I had this wired in my ka24de-t (making over 370rwhp at 16lbs on 91pump) pretty simple to wire in If you know what your doing.
Simply intercept the injectors, maf, crank position, map? (if you have one), then wire the TPS and wideband in and anything else you would like to wire into it.

Im asking 400$ for it!

EDIT
Also adding APEX’I NEO
Perfect for converting you stock maf to a z32maf, also be able to add or remove 50% more fuel, moniter mass air flow voltage, manifold pressure, rpms, throttle position.
Did you ever want to run your BOV to atomosphere and clean up that engine bay of those recirculation pipes but dont want it to richin up when the bov goes of or have idle issues!!! Then the APEX’i AFC NEO can take care of that! with the Decel air correction you can run atmospheric BOV and still have great idle and also wont have the engine get rich or bog between shifts.

asking 250$

Zeitronix Wideband / Data logger
Heres the zeitronix wideband and datalogger, the wideband has a bosch sensor has about 2 summer seasons on it, still reading perfectly never ran race gas or leaded gas while the sensor was in!
A great feature about this wideband is that it can datalog some good info, TPS, AFR, LAMBDA, RPM, 0-5V, BOOST and EGT. This is all recorded onto your laptop in either graph form, gauges, overlays, text,… and more from the zeitronix software.
This is an awesome wideband I would recomend this to anyone!!! very easy to know where to adjust fuel just by looking at the data logs from it.

asking 250$

amazing price i would grab this in a heartbeat if i had the cash

bump added other items for sale