After almost 1 year, it is finally going together...

Just figured I would drop a few pictures here about what I have been up to. After a multitude of out-of-my-control setbacks and foul-ups, it is finally going together…fast. got pushed off too far to finish it this year, but at least it will be driveable again! Engine, Drivetrain, Fuel System, Engine management will be complete… next stage is force-fed + a few visual bonuses.

I appologize for the pictures not showing a whole lot of detail, it was done on purpose. I stayed away from focusing on anything that wasnt run the of the mill and/or easily identifiable.

Just a few of the things shown; Billet cross-bolted mains w/ARP studding & my design for additional windage in the application, as well as a redesign of the articulating swing-arm oil system-(partially installed in pic), custom Carrillo rods and CP Pistons, prototype engine mounts, and an ATI damper was being installed right after the timing cover picture. I have a few more recent pics, but they are too large to upload…typical, as they show the tilton flywheel and triple plate C/C clutch…

*Edit; just found an older, smaller pic of the clutch…

looks good. get it done already :tup:

can’t wait to see the final product :tup:

:tup: Ill drop over saturday to drool/spunk on it :tup:

Better hurry up…block/clutch is already done and hanging off the cherry picker… trans being mated, then dropped in. heads go on once the block is back in the chassis… too much hassle to squeeze the block/trans in with the heads attached anyway.

ah shit i want a close look at the internals, maybe ill drop by friday, ill give you a ring soon esse. congrats on it coming together though, you sure did have your share of BS to deal with to get to this point

:tup: to not shooting anybody in the head so far throughout the whole process :tup:

well… by friday, you might be seeing the piston domes, heads and lifters… thats about it…lol. The lower end is already all together, though I do have detailed pics step-by-step going together.

looks reallllllllllllllllllly expensive

awesome :tup:

you dont even want to know. I intend on this being part/most of a “flagship” package I have been putting together, and it is spare no expense…period.

Nice Brendan and I are gonna have to stop over and check this out.

hot. real fuckin hot.

tilton huh? nice!

fuckin’ titties man, god I heart snakes :tup:

lol yeah dan has spared no expense.

his parts $$$ > a lot of peoples house values :lol:

:spooge: tilton clutch :spooge:

Better hurry or yer gonna need some snow tires too.

looks pretty coo.

im surprised they only have 2 bolt mains. of course theres an extra cap, but theres also a shit ton more power to be produced. none the less, lookin good. also surprised u didnt get billet I-beams if no expense was spared. not trying to mock, just a little curious. are those L19’s?.. GL with the rest

cant wait to race u

That thing will fly when your done, I hope to see it some time. :tup:

nice.

looks tasty.