After PRP...

when the hell did quik and laura become the new AWs of the site

mhmmmmmm hgmhmmmmm,u mean Quik & MIni quik:slap:

oh snap :kekegay:

I cannot follow that first sentence?
also explain why vinny went 11.7@113 all motor FWD

all motor 4 @ like 9.5@135ish?
fwd in the 7’s 1.2-1.3 60’

meaning didnt you last year go 11.8 at 117 ? or so then this year with a larger turbo went 11.7 at 125 or so? [random for comparison]

or thta one dude with the eclipse with a trap of 130 for his pass

just saying with a huge turbo the MPH will be higher then a car with a smaller turbo.

11.7 @ 113 NA with traction now look at a boosted car that went 12.5 @ 117

going by mpH llike some love to do the intergra is stronger or faster but by ET vinnie is faster

I get ya there but it was on the same turbo just more boost aka horsepower,

the whole point it traction+horsepower+powerband=ET
if u dont have both it will effect the ET

dan runs the same exact turbo I did, it’s not a huge turbo, much smaller than fmf’s

what turbo is it? my turbo is pp

.48ar exaust

it’s a pte 50 trim 2.123" cold inducer, 2.229" hot exducer.

wow, it is ever going tp stop. imports, domestics, who cares? if anything, its mostly domestics hating on japanese cars. why hasn’t a domestic owner said anything about a bmw m5/m3? or a audi s4? or a porsche? is it because there are some imports who are faster, better handling, more comfortable, better built, more reliable, etc, etc. no can’t be that at all. if any domestic owner thinks his/her camero/mustang/vette>m5, m3, porsche, give me what your smoking, i will make a ton of $ selling it…

imports suck only good for mph

i will take it:beer:

why hasn’t a domestic owner said anything about a bmw m5/m3? or a audi s4? or a porsche?

cuz they overpriced non practical cars. they give u too much luxary options and gizmos that most ppl dont need or care about. i’m very content with my camaro. it will outhandle most cars and out run a hell of alot of them when i get done with it

and new vette Z06 is > than all those cars. name another car thats even close to its performance for that price tag of under 80 grand? there is none. try 400,000… you still may only find one or two that can compete

a car that compete with a new vette for under $80, hmmm, let me think, oh wait how about the lotus elise? itsa round $45000, same price range, not quite as fast, but handles a lot better. or how about a new m3? or how about a new evo? or how about a nsx? i know there not in production anymore, but u said under $80000, and u can one way cheaper then that. or how about a skyline? i understand the point that a civic/sentra/integra/240 can’t run with a v8 without a lot of money/mods, i know that. but there are a lot of imports that can, and i named a few. if i had the $, i’'d buy a new vette for the speed. but for the everyday driving, i’d take a new m5.

im not tryin to be a cocky dick or anything like that, but all of those cars u named, will not hang with a Z06 around a road corse, and will not touch it in the 1/4 mile. stock for stock i belive we are speakin of, the new M6s are nice and fast, but at teh same time are not as much as a track car like the Z06 is made out to be, and i belive they cost more than the Z06. new evos will not hang either with the Z06.

the vette is hands down a super car that thing is bad ass

yep none of those cars listed can touch the new Z06 vette

he drives a damm Ser its all he knows, elise is a joke if its the car im thinking of. its those cheap ones with the honda or nissan motor in them and they sit out front in sewicky. the car didnt handle to well on the twisties in front of me and a few others on bikes not at all and i doubt it will even come close to a Z06

the new lotus exige or w/e does handle extremely well, its soo damn small and light its like a go cart… but it will only stand a chance on a very tight twisty course. Z06 still tho will probly do well on tight courses as well as big open road courses. it be hard to say who takes the short tight courses and autocrosses. small cars like miata, s2k, and etc do well on those little courses and are outgunned in power by 200-400hp!! sometimes