AGX shocks and spring install

Hi,

If anyone has some experience installing shocks and springs, i need some help.

Any Saturday will be fine. I got some tools but nothing huge. (jack + stands and other misc tools)
Sundays will depend as thats the only day I spend with the familia.

Beer and food on me obviously. (no drinking and driving tho… make sure u bring ur girl if ur gonna drink)

THanks.

you just wanna see a girl don’t you.

LOL jk dude. i’d help you but i don’t have much time this weekend.

I dont have experience man, but i hear springs and shocks are a breeze, and im looking to get some EXP, so i’ll help out anytime, you just say when and where, since your in my area, its nooo problem.

[quote=“cloudzero3”]

you just wanna see a girl don’t you.

LOL jk dude. i’d help you but i don’t have much time this weekend.[/quote]

If that was the case, i’d ask the girl to drink 8)

I’ll try it this Saturday and see how it goes. I have to hook up a bbq for a friend so i dont know exactly how ling thats gonna take.

if the shocks and spring are already together then it shouldnt be hard. if u give up trying it yourself drive your car to my driveway and my mech can do it 10 bucks each if the shock and spring are together. you can also meet some of the s14 community

If you do it another Saturday…and Chris shows up ,i will come too. Just cause he can give us exactly what to do…instead of guess and check.

i can help you out on saturday.are these lowering springs?if so you need to compress them with a spring compressor or find another way to do it.

The springs are eibach sportsline and the shocks are AGX. Not attached together.

Anyone up to it please let me know if Saturday afternoon is ok and what tools I should have ready.

pm