Suspension shops

Well, its time for some new suspension bits for the GA and I need to know of a good place around here that will put in some new struts, shocks and lowering springs.

JJ’s automotive will prolly do it if they arent too busy they helped me out b4

we could do it!!!

How much would you charge?

And there have got to be other shops besides JJs.

nope jj’s is the only shop around

whats wrong w/ JJs :dunno:

Nothing is wrong with JJs. In fact, I don’t know a whole lot about them. I’m just shopping around right now, trying to get price quotes and to find some recommended shops.

ask 8.1 crew in a PM pricing :slight_smile:

im sure you could do it urself. Thats what im going to be doing when iget my struts. what springs are you getting?

Don’t I need a spring compressor? PLus, I guarantee I’d fuck up the install somehow, so I’d rather pay a little bit and get it done correctly and with some sort of warranty (if they have any)

With springs, I’m thinking either Eibachs or SpringTechs. I want Something that’ll lower the stance, but won’t completely destroy the ride quality. And these two I’ve heard don’t beat you up too bad. Still don’t know what struts and what shocks to go with.

yes unless you have super human strength you will need a spring compressior

i have a set of sprint springs sitting in my room (same as ST’s) and them im going to get the ST/Sprint struts. And im going to install them with help from my sisters BF (which should save me alot) and them im going to pay somewhere like firestone or something to get an alignment. Most of the stuff you need you can rent from like autozone or advance, and i think they just make you give them a deposite for it then when you bring it back they give you your money back so its free.

you couldnt even compress a Slinky :kekegay:

i can compress my cock

in your ass :idb:

wanna try

I did my whole suspension install on the probe…not that hard if you have the right tools :slight_smile:

captain obvisious ^ :slight_smile:

its not rocket science, any body can do it if they have the tools

Oh, I’m sure I can screw it up in ways you’ve never seen.

its probably the easiest big mods you can do. like shaggys sig says “knowledge can be learned, tools can be rented, and time can be found. don’t be another credit card mechanic.”