agy2k2 sticky?

Im always digging to find his thread, also maybe clean up the thread a-bit?

Im into it. Dude always has top notch stuff :tup:

is that a no? :shrug:

I have no idea what or who you’re talking about here. :gotme:

I am just subscribed to his thread, so when he posts something it shows up. Plus he always posts whats available in the first post.

Perhaps if he becomes an advertiser he will get his own section or whatever…

onyx: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62911

:word: I have to agree. Just subscribe to the thread. He always updates the first post so it’s never hard to find what he’s selling.

he IS an advertiser

Oh, duh. :ham:

Yeah he’ll eventually have his own section as a advertiser which will be easier than a sticky :tup:

:tup:

Yea I kinda wondered since he was doing commercial posting, but he didnt have his own section. good to know…

The vendor forums that are up right now are just there while we test some things in the background. If someone doesn’t have a forum, it’s NOT because we forgot about them or because they’re no longer a vendor.

ya he is a great guy I have personaly bought a car from him and looking to possibly buy another.
I have subscribed to his thread but somtimes I want to pull up the thread to show some one else a car he has for sale on my phone and it takes a bit of searching to find it.

But I understand there are changes so Ill wait patiently. :slight_smile:

Have you ever looked into his eyes? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles.

whoa matt danger is schmoozing up a Member Feedback thrend.