Aint this some bullshit!

My girlfriend works at a department store. Today she told me that her manager opened and went through her purse without asking and while my girlfriend was in the back room sorting shoes. She found her doing it and also asking the other girl to give her purse to the manager to search. The shoe manager stated that she “Has the right to search her property”. She was looking to see if they had fucking cell phones… ( of course they have cell phones! their in the purses :rofl: and its not like their carrying them around on the floor with them)
:wtf:
I told her she should have gone straight to the store manager to report her and she is going to do that tomorrow. Hope the bitch loses her job

OmG !!! DiD YoU TwItTeR It !!!

Use it for the people that give a shit
http://www.gradconnection.com.au/images/icons/social-bookmarks/twitter_logo.png

Wow, thread backfire on the first reply. :rofl:

actually a lot of businesses will make you sign a paper when you’re filling out you’re preemployment paperwork that says that management has the right to search your personal property. Though, i believe it is mainly for drugs/weapons/etc. Not cell phones.

she never read nor signed anything like that.

If she signed an application then she did. The wordage at the bottom of the application is usally written so vaguely that they can interpet it anyway they want. But I would imagine she would have to be present for the search.

their not allowed to search anything of her’s.
they can however ask her to dump out her purse. they cant touch anything

dude, it is the same thing. :rolleyes:

going into her purse and searching thru it is not allowed. just looking into it or having her dump it is normally what places have you do

:gives:

yo bigfoot sons of anarchy starts up next month :blue:

i would fucking quit if i caught my employer going thru my shit.

:rofl:

I’m ready for it. I’ve been watching the past season to get reaquainted with it.

Previews are looking good.
Should I provide streaming links when it comes on. Or is you folks gonna watch it when on, Tivo, On Demand comcast ???

I think shall provide streaming anyway :rofl:

Get a better job or eat rat poison. Your choice

Tivo here.

I’ve already got the dvr setup… gotta be able to fast forward the commercials…

My old boss found paraphenalia in a co-workers tool box at work. They immeadietly sent him home. didnt fire him though. paid for him to go to rehab. If its on their property they can search it.

x2

yes