Air Bag light on!! 2005 Altima Help!!

Wife’s 05 Altima with 105k on it. I took entire interior carpet and seats out and power washed all, dried and replaced. Looks great. Oh dear!! The dash air bag light now blinks suggesting a problem. I have checked wires at seat belt end both sides ( I never did disconnect these) and under both seats( properly reconnected). Now I don’t know where to look. I did disconnect a portion of computer ( after a 10 min. wait after battery disconnected) (now properly reconnected)This flashing dash light is the only problem. I don’t have a service manual. Car is a 5 speed 2.5 4cyl.
Anybody out there have an idea??

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Boydj

YOU GOT SOMETHING WET, GET IT SCANNED FOR A CODE GO TO PARTS SOURCE THEY SCAN FOR FREE. FIND OUT WHICH AIR BAG IT IS AND THEN TROUBLE SHOOT IT. KEEP US INFORMED.

Thanks Crow. I just needed a bit to think about it and once I did I would have bet a little I had fouled the sensor pad on pass seat. I REALLY put the pressure washer to the seats…and carpet of course. (worth it, they turned out great) We both would have been wrong. A quick diagnosis at Lindsay Nissan, and a simple “reset” and out the door sans 50 well spent dollars. Apparently these things shouldn’t be indiscriminately disconnected…
I also noticed some time ago you had Maxima alloys for sale. I would like to get a set of modest cost wheels for this car for winter. Still got them? Or know of some?
Thanks again Boyd

THE MAXIMA WHEELS ARE LONG GONE. i HAVE A SET OF G35 19 INCH FORGED WHEELS WITH PIRELLI RUBBER IN GOOD CONDIION. GOING FOR $12OO. BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE LOCAL GTA OR SURROUNDING AREA. I CAN DELIVER!!

Thanks but… too much wheel ( ie extravagant) for my wife’s car!!
Boyd