air/fuel gauge install

i bought a air/fuel gauge and i wanted to know were my o2 sensore was on my 95 nissan 240sx ka engine i thought it was the thing that sticks out of the lower right hand sie of the engine and kinda looks like a spark plug but it only has 1 wire going into it so is this the right 1 or not i tried taping into it but when i did the gauge gave a funny reading or could that be cause by a bad ground any way is there more then 1 o2 sensor on my car and has any of u guys installed on of these bad boys before and could tell me how to do it

if you want me to help you do it… let me know

YES the one “spark plug” thing coming out the side of the right side (exaust) side of your KA24 IS the O2 sensor… YUP that one plug is the right plug … and Yea make sure it has proper power and ground…

and make sure none of the wires are pintched… and make sure they all have a good connection… and make sure the right colored wire is hooked up to the right thing!

u would do it for me cause i think my pod comes in this week so i will run allthe wires down the a piller a soder all connection and leave the purple signal wire lose so u can conect it but to save u time i think ill try again i got a voltage gauge to but that will be no problem to install im sure

it’s up to you… but u gotta come pick me up and drive me home… i dont care if i even do it for free… or for some Mcdonalds… lol

that sounds good were u live and when do u have days off …my pod hasnt come in yet so i cant put the gauges in till i get it it should be in this week

i work 11am - 8pm and mondays and Tuesdays are my two days off >.< (@#*& so ya… lol just message me and we’ll get-r-done

Do you have access to a multimeter or voltmeter? The wire that gives less than 1 volt and is constantly changing is your signal wire for your gauge.