Air Lines

What is a good airline to fly longer distances. I don’t have the option to go to upgrade like usual to Business class.

What airlines are good for tall people to fly about 4-5 hours?

I love Jet Blue and Southwest but they do not go from Buffalo to Atlanta.

I’ve had good luck with Continental…not sure if tehy fly there.
Whatever you choose, just check what kind of plane it is. If it’s anything “express”, like most carriers do out of Buffalo, or a regional jet like a canadair, youll be pwned for space.

I know AirTran has their hub in atlanta but not sure what kind of planes they’re serving the route with.

jetblue doesnt goto atlanta??? what???, i went to tampa on jet blue and it stopped in atl.

AirTran or Delta are your two major options for going to ATL. It also isn’t a 4-5 hr flight.

hmm mabye it was airtran i took, lol yes it was, sorry.

I always go Delta… I fly out of Atlanta maybe 6 times a year, and like walter said, AirTran or Delta.

How tall are you guys? I am 6 3

ohh man ur fucked then, since nobody else in this world is over 6.3 and goes to atlanta on a plane :slight_smile:

DELTA

Ask for an exit row, and get extra expansive leg room

PROBLEM FUCKIGN SOLVED

that’s not a long flight even if it was 4-5 hours… anything for that short of a distance is tolerable so go with the cheapest.

i’ve had no problems with Southwest, Delta, or Continental.

anywhere from a 3 to an 8 hr flight.

6’2".

You do realize that any airline can use 4+ different chassis’ which prolly have more to do with legroom then you think…

I took Airtran on my way to Tampa a few years back. I do remember that the upgrade from Coach to Business class (Business class is first class, IIRC) for a modest fee ($25 IIRC) but lately with the high oil/gas/jet fuel prices, that may have changed.

And I always book exit row asile when I have to fly in the back of the bus, which I rarely do these days. I can’t imagine being very tall and having to squeeze in to some of those seats. Esp. when the faghat in front of you reclines after takeoff.

show up early and request emergency exit row

yeah you should be alright, last time i flew on delta we had one of the small planes on the way to connection in atlanta, very uncomfortable, i am 6’2, but other than that everything was OK