air s10 project truck low ballers welcome!

I bought this truck with intentions on making it air ride how ever my plans have changed and i have lost interest. this would make a very good project these trucks are very easy to work on.

The truck has starting problems fuel pumps not turning on how ever the truck dose run when u put a little gas down the carb.

There is no box on the truck i was quoted $750 for a southern cab and $750 for a southern box delivered to the door

The truck has a new fuel pump and battery.

Also the truck is c-notched and has a lowering kit on it already looks good (5/6 drop).

also comes with corvette rally wheels painted matte black. has 2 new winter tires on the back

I’m just trying to get most of my money back to the price is $750 obo
paid $250 for new fuel pump and $1000 for the truck so my asking price seems very fair.
any questions please email me. need it gone asap low ballers welcome

pictures can be seen here normally i would photobucket this but im running out of room on there so the link will take you to the pictures im very flexible on the price need it gone to get a s13 in there.

bump price drop some one take this off my hands need room for a s13, $350

there is a s10 box on kijiji now, not sure if it is still available but here is a link. the buyer might be interested in checking it out

i actually talked to this guy its a long box and he’s about 3hrs away. thanks for the link tho

GONE