Airbrushed a helmet I had laying around... check it out

Old HJC mx helmet, molded on the stabilizer on the back and painted it. Wrinkle finish on the front half is a silver base. Then peeled off a semi-flashed black and a wet red on top. once dried sprayed a yellow carmel candy. then the skulls and the main skull in the middle, about an hour in the big one and a few hours onthe small background ones. first attempt at a mostly free hand skull like that… and it was with my single action brush… damn dual action Badger didnt come in yet. Razor wire and cross onthe top I tried to make a beveled edge on the sharp edges, again would have been alotbetter withclean dagger strokes with the dual action. Front half is cleared with a gold micro flake/dust mixed in, and the rest was cleared over normally.

You did the airbrush work? Pretty damn good if you ask me. Consider painting my new race helmet?

that looks sick:clap

Wow dude hot shit

realllllllll sickkkkkkk

Wow thats really good! :thumb I really like the smaller skulls… wanna paint an r/c buggy?

Hell yeah, I want to try out my new dual action. I have a ton of RC paint, PM me and we can work something out.

Yes I did. Thanks for the props. I could do something for you for sure. PM me, and we can work something out too.

Sick! Nice work man, do you have a helmet i can borrow for the track event Friday? lol

the LVD one? This one doesnt have a shield or anything… but nahh i dont have a good one to give you. you got an old one ill paint some shiz on it for ya!

Mike, bring that to work tomorow I wana look at it in person

ok ill bring it in…

Do you just do helmets or do other stuff too?

god damn…

I will make a deal with ya. You air brush one of my helmets and you have lifetime riding privileges at my track.

that looks awesome man

That is really good work mike.Pretty impressed dow good the free hand came out and I like the red being abstract designs .SICK!