Alarm Install

Anyone have any recomendations? I just need a basic 2-way alarm. I don’t wanna spend any more than 300 bucks.

E-Z Motorsports
9758 51 Avenue
944-1088

They’ll hook you up yo.

Hahahaha, they might even throw in a sticker that adds 15hp.

Hahaha no fuckin way. I make fun of them on 780 and they e-thug me, if I went there they’d probably install something to go along with the alarm so they could steal my car more easily. I don’t think they’d do it for me even if I WANTED them to.

Here is a new rule. If you are a 780tuner regular, you are not allowed to make fun of other people.

Being a regular doesnt make me a ricer. Being a ricer makes me a ricer. Being a ricer means I can make fun of EZ.

Thank you.

http://speedxzone.com/jeff/finished.JPG

What more do you want.

hahaha ZING!

hahahahahaha so good

Not fair!

Don’t you have red valve cover rob? No different than my engine bay.

WTF is the rad held on with???

You don’t wann know. :? The rad is built for a 92+ civic, which is taller, so it needs a ghetto slant until I fork over $350 for a custom crossmember.

Yeah, my buddy got an alarm and stereo installed at visions and he had it stolen 2 nights later. They figure it was an inside job because the alarm didn’t go off at all(yes the battery cables and such were intact). The day after the robbery, me and Josh(guy who owns the car) tested the alarm, we opened the car door, turned the alarm on and slammed the car door REALLY HARD and what happens, ummm nothing, the alarm didn’t go off or anything and it wasn’t a cheap alarm either. The guys at visions turned the sensitivity down or installed it wrong so it wouldn’t go off when they went to steal the equipment. Since it’s so easy as they usually have all you info when you buy stuff, like phone number, address etc. Fucken punks anyways that visions is being investigated since alot of ppl who get stereos from them have them stolen within the first week, and that’s why I install all my own shit.

Umm it is now black. Look at my for sale topic.

Hopes and dreams. Just like the hope that Jeff will be cool and a dream that his honda can be fast. :E

Honestly talk to certified radio about the install. They are ususally pretty good.