EZ-MS

Hey guys, alittle while back i was with a friend that sadly, yes sadly, decided to go EZ-MS. The first time he went there, he had an alarm installed, with almost no “problems” at all. The second time wasn’t so great. The following thread explains everything and i was the friend that was with him at the time.

I’d greatly appreciate getting any feedback on 780, whenever you guys have bashed ez, i always assumed they were bad, but this was an almost first hand experience of how much of a disgrace company it is.

Thanks for Reading, hope for feedback!

LOL. I experienced it first hand. We had a alarm/starter done a few yrs ago. It was quoted as “top of the line, EZ exclusive compustart…$900 installed because your a 780member”…well by the time he was done it cost us $1400 not incl. tax.

Reading all the EZ threads on 780, leaves me in shock. I don’t know how they get any customers at all.

That’s 'cus they cater to the ricer market and that’s a good 80% of the Edmonton so called tuner community.

Yeah it’s quite sad but people still go in there and get their fake hood scoops and what not. The EZ puts that wicked banner sticker on their cars to make them feel special.

ive never gone in there, nor will i ever…

I went there once for shits and giggles, looking for locking lugs, quoted me over 150 bucks for 16 I nearly shit myself. Never will spend a dime there, ever. Way too much baggage in that shop.

Idk but seeing a rusted out early 90s dx hatch with EZ stickers parked out front dosent really make me even want to go in there.

Hahahaha. But those are the best advertising cars. POS with stickers of “performance” parts stores.

yeah i suppose… they cater to over half of e towns tuner market lmao

Seeing the cars they take to shows (body kits that dont fit at all)is all you need to see if thats the cream of the crop I would have to see the crap they put out.