L'il help - Need someone from Edm for a purchase?

I am looking at a Nitrous Express kit this dude has for sale on the 780tuners forum, I need someone in Edmonton possibly check it out and/or pick it up.

Anyone interested in doing me a favor? I could send cash through PayPal, money order, check, whatever is faster. I am still waiting for the guy to call me back so I am not even sure he still has it.

Not sure If I will install it this year but its a great price for what he is selling and I know I am going to buy a kit eventually.

What?!? NOOOOooooooooooooo…

Do you really feel the need to add NAAAWWWWSSSSS to your 300ZXTT? :shock:

Maaaaaaaybe…

…or maybe its for my wifes “Crapalier” and I am going to sneak out at night and install it! lol

…Dan

Hey did you notice Ash left Z1, damn the Zemulator has dropped to $600USD, a more respectable price. I have wanted one since I seen its release but thought it was a little pricey.

I think I may change my mind and throw some money out for that instead. I needed an AFC anyway to tune with and getting the Zemulator is that plus much more.

Sold - I was too slow!

Did it, bought the Zemulator! I should have it in around a week or so. Probably a much wiser buy than the NOS!

Time to tune!!! Hey J, I realized my probable issue with HP loss is steming from my intact pre-cats. I am going to pull my exhaust in the next week and check to see the state they are in. I don’t think the previous owner gutted them, between that and the extra tuning you’ve done likey makes up much of the difference in Dyno’s we seen. (60hp with almost the same stages)

…D

I am looking at a Nitrous Express kit this dude has for sale on the 780tuners forum, I need someone in Edmonton possibly check it out and/or pick it up.

Anyone interested in doing me a favor? I could send cash through PayPal, money order, check, whatever is faster. I am still waiting for the guy to call me back so I am not even sure he still has it.

Not sure If I will install it this year but its a great price for what he is selling and I know I am going to buy a kit eventually.

What?!? NOOOOooooooooooooo…

Do you really feel the need to add NAAAWWWWSSSSS to your 300ZXTT? :shock:

Maaaaaaaybe…

…or maybe its for my wifes “Crapalier” and I am going to sneak out at night and install it! lol

…Dan

Hey did you notice Ash left Z1, damn the Zemulator has dropped to $600USD, a more respectable price. I have wanted one since I seen its release but thought it was a little pricey.

I think I may change my mind and throw some money out for that instead. I needed an AFC anyway to tune with and getting the Zemulator is that plus much more.

Sold - I was too slow!

Did it, bought the Zemulator! I should have it in around a week or so. Probably a much wiser buy than the NOS!

Time to tune!!! Hey J, I realized my probable issue with HP loss is steming from my intact pre-cats. I am going to pull my exhaust in the next week and check to see the state they are in. I don’t think the previous owner gutted them, between that and the extra tuning you’ve done likey makes up much of the difference in Dyno’s we seen. (60hp with almost the same stages)

…D