Alarm Systems, whats good?

hello sonners.

Just looking for some input on various alarm systems you have/had. Do you guys even bother? Looking to get one installed from level 12.

I know there are people that will take your car no matter what. Just wanted some feedback.

THXbye

Viper

/end thread.

nice. thx.

What he said

Trunk monkey.

[y]hOKjK3PPh-4[/y]
Old but since you’re asking, it must mean you’re new.

Viper is good just dont drop the remote…

Viper is good if you just drop the remote…

So what do you guys think about Clifford then?

And why Viper?

Clifford sucks - Viper sounds cool

Any facts or personal use opinions?

I said viper cause I have it and I had never had any problems with it and the range is good as well I haven’t had any experiences with any other types of alarms but if it helps even most installers will tell you to get viper.

http://hyattgunstore.x-shops.com/images/P/main-759.jpg

/thread

Compustar is the best.

The truth is that when it comes to car alarms it don’t matter if you go with Viper or Clifford or even K9, all 3 are good.
What is important and will make a difference in how good the installation will be and how many extras are you willing to add to the alarm system. Extras such as hidden back up battery in a location like behind a panel or fender that would be imposible to get to or cut the wires, a back up siren that is also hidden behind a panel of fender. A hidden fuel pump switch that only you will know where it is, you can even hook it up to an all ready existing OEM switch somewhere inside the vehicle!
The installer should hide all wires real well making them impossible to cut, or be creative and run them in different places.
When getting an alarm don’t be afraid to slurge, it’s what could make the difference between keeping you car or having it stolen. I spent about $1000.00 on my alarm and the installation took 2 days! If someone wants to steal my car without being noticed they better have some kind of teleporting system LOL!
It just doesn’t make any sence to spend so much money on a car and then throwing a crapy alarm in it. It’s like having over 500hp and running stock suspension, stock rims, OEM brakes and bald tires on your car, your bound for disaster.

quote for truth

hahaha amazing, just amazing.

great info. thanks. lol at the shotgun.

I have an alarm system call Hornet its actually made by Viper. Its a 2 way lcd system with 4 pressure detectors which can be placed anywhere, Along with a secondary alarm horn. Its not in my car but its for sale brand new for 200$ let me know if your interested

viper + torque wrench in trunk. LOL

Compustar FTW.

nd what he said, it also comes down to the install