Alarm Problem.......................................

i had my alarm installed last year, i was sups to get 2W900FMR, but i ended of getting 2WFMR instead ( i think it’s Compustar 2WFMR ) anyways.

everything is ok till few weeks ago i took my car to the body shop to have some body works done, and when i got the car back my Siren dont’ work, i can arm and disarm the car no problem, just i don’t hear anything from the Siren when i arm or disarm the car, i’ve even tried roll down the windows arm the car and open the door, the remote is beeping, but NO Siren.

the car is not in valet mode, tried the key switch on the Siren ( battery backup Siren ), checked the wires.

those guys told me maybe the alarm needs to be reprogrammed since the battery was disconnected for a week or 2 ( )

what do you think is the problem?

new update:
just this morning i noticed the parking lights dont’ flash when i arm or disarm…

press the first and third button on the remote at the same time… then lock it and see if it arms and your lights flash. if the led in your interior isnt flashing then the car is only locked not armed.

i’ve checked all
valet mode, tried the key switch on the Siren ( battery backup Siren ), checked the wires, and reset it I&II for 2 sec and press 3 times to reset it.
nothing works.

but guess what, i finally found they put it on “MUTE”… FXXX.X.X. what in the world you put it in mute when there’s “valet mode”

hahaha i guess i’m lukcy don’t need to reprogrammed