Alarm help..

Hey guys… well I have a problem… my battery on the remote died, and a few days after it died I replace it… but now my car is acting all fucked up…

The doors don’t lock/unlock when I push the button (but on the remote it says armed/unarmed).

The LED in the car stays lit a solid red when teh car is armed.

The car doesn’t start (when I put in “ON” position, all the lights light up etc but once I crank it to start all the lights just go off and it won’t turn over).

I can’t roll the windows up or down.

I basically need to “reset” the alarm or something. Because there is no way soem “problem” happened as the car was just sitting there. I’m just guessing since the battery was dead it got all confused.

I really don’t want it to go off though that’s why I’m posting here. How do I properly do this without causing too much noise?

Thanks.

PS. The window switches for the drivers side door were unplugged for a while if this somehow makes any difference.

PSS. THe alarm is the clifford 3.5 matrix rsx.

It’s probably on Valet Mode. For the Prostart units we sell you have to put the key to on then off then on then off etc, do it 5 or 10 times dont really rememebr, but the light will start blinking and ur good.