Car Alarm

I just checked in on my baby and its going crazy on me. If I press Unlock/Disarm the alarm will go off. This will go for awhile and eventually stop but it still wont allow me to start the car. I can try Arming and Disarming but it wont do nothing to stop the alarm. I just waited until the alarm stopped and then tried starting the car but nothing.

Is this a wiring problem?

Ok just tried this again. The Alarm itself works, Armed the car and opened the door, and it went off. I pressed Disarm to stop the alarm itself and that worked. The alarm stopped for a second and then the horn kind of alarm just started going again.

check the pin switch under ur hood…press and hold the pin switch under ur hood then try arm/disarm…the reason y it wouldnt start cause of the alarm starter disable…

does the alarm have a starter aswell…?

if u want to start ur car u can disconnect ur alarm harness and it will start…

Bring it to me at MSSC and I’ll take care of it. I’ve done a lot of full system alarms such as Blitzsix’s.

His had remote start, trunk pop, and remote window (up/down/partial) I used to be a Futureshop tech, and I am still a certified installer.

Mean Street Speed and Custom
905-270-3166 to make an appointment.

laters

Scirbbles