Lil Help plz

Hey guys,

Im getting a 90 240sx from my friend but we hit a brick wall (not literally) while trying to get it to start. The problem that we believe it to be is that the Viper 300 systems that was with the car when he got it is seemingly disabling the fuel from reaching the engine. does anyone know how to disable this?

I dont have any postable pics but its a white 240sx with nizztex on the hood

anyways hope someone can help me or gimme some kinda direction

thx thx

find the fuse for the alarm and disconnect it??
i duno.

or hold the arm button down for a long ass time. try to arm like click, then arm again but hold it down. or arm arm arm(hold down)
or disarm same combos.
maybe even try unarming it, then hitting the hazzard lights. that sometimes disarms it
or even lights up. hit every button on your dash pretty much.

or your fuel pump is cooked or something along thoes lines.

turn the key on to acc or w/e and get a volt meter. it mite have something to do with the pump its self not the alarm system.

to the previous owner. if he didnt tell you the button to hit. he is prob shittin laughing now.

hope it works

edit**

there mite be a sensor thing attached to the keys u have to slide over a area of the dash to unarm it

i have no clue about that alarm system. i work at a car auction and get my fair share of stubbern alarms

lol the previous owner/current owner is one of my friends. his previous owner didnt tell him how to disarm it.

im figuring its the fuse but i got no clue where it would be located and i already spent 2 hours digging through the car for it. on top of that the remote is fubar-ed cuz it needs to be re-connected to the car apparently.

anywho, car will be towed to my place soon from my friend’s underground garage so i’ll have tons of time to dig through it to find that fuse

where abouts are you? if your close i can come and try to helP???

im at Mavis and 401, car isnt at my garage yet, i’ll let u know once its moved there… somehow haha

gotta push it up 3 ramps from a base level 2 underground garage -_-"

find someone with a car to equil ride hight, get about 3 used tires place them between the bumpers, and PUSHH!!!

check under the dash and look for a small box… mine is blue, feel around for a switch and flip it. Should turn it off. If the car has a little antenna to send the signal to your remote on the dash/windshield just follow the wire from it and you should find the box because most people hide this box.

If you mean the switch that disables the alarm, we tried that. if its anything other than that, i need to look under there again.

heh i’ll try that one, although all i have to work with is a RX-8, a Toyota GT-S and a Celica