Albany: As Seen On Jalopnik

Figures the protester’s name is Christopher and is a Giants fan.

i feel bad for anyone looking for a job that has ualbany on their resume

My mom heard it somewhere that some places are saying dont even bother applying for a job if you have a UAlbany degree.

He’s in my class… sits right behind me, kid is a fucking character and a half

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kid? The newspaper said he is in his 40’s. :rofl

Yep… he’s in my intro to sociology class

he’s been going to UAlbany for 20 years according to the news and paper. Time to get a degree, get a job and get a life already.

Getting stoned and chaining yourself to a fountain just makes you look like a pathetic loser.

Career college student ftl.

He was in the military

yeah, the original Desert Storm. 20 years ago. Doesnt seem like he’s done anything since.

Paul… can you reallllly judge him?

I have a job and dont chain myself to fountains

How would this affect anything?

Hes trying to make it as a comedian, what he did was brilliant. No such thing as bad publicity when your trying to make a living out of making people laugh.

cuz ualbany kids are straight ratards

hey hey hey… don’t let the actions of few blind you

Yeah, right

The kid protesting fountain day got the president to turn on the fountains but agreed to never return to ualbany.

Really?

Amy Nicolle Ritrovato
Ok so the fountain will be turned on?
18 minutes ago · Like · · See Friendship

Chris Schewe likes this.
    Chris Schewe yeah..by late april sometime..i just had to agree to never put foot on campus again..but i will disguise myself to swim in fountain once while i break down in tears
    17 minutes ago · Like
    Kevin Murray wait.... you had to agree not to even be on campus? your a student
    16 minutes ago · Like
    Amy Nicolle Ritrovato Haha I'll help you out with that. I don't get why ur not alllowed on campus though
    15 minutes ago · Like
    Chris Schewe he said man to man if i left and gave up degree, he would turn on fountain..he told me himself from phone call in fountain
    14 minutes ago · Like
    Amy Nicolle Ritrovato Wow that's nuts
    13 minutes ago · Like

Fucking idiots