Albany Party Bus

I’m the best man in one of my best friends weddings and I was thinking about doing a party bus for his bachelor party. Has anyone on here had any experience with a particular company? I’m mainly wondering about the cost and time frames. Thanks for the help.

This dosnt help you much but me and a bunch of Army buddies got a party bus out here in Washington and took it to Seattle and it was one of the best times i have ever had!!! We paid 1000 bucks for a 20 person bus for 8 hours and went about 150 miles round trip.

No that helps a lot man… I was kind of figuring around 50 a person.

We paid 100 a person to cover the adult beverages we would have on the bus :lol

I used thepartyride.com for when I was planning my brothers bachelor party. We had 3 strippers half the way to Mohegan sun then they got off and got in the bouncer who was followings car. I don’t recall how much it costed but the busses they have are serious and well worth it.

For my bachelor party last August, we got a party bus from Premier Limo I believe. It was awesome man. For about 6 hours it ran my guys about $900. The bus had LED’s and Flat Screens, a cooler and the guy let us bring 2 kegs right on the bus.

$900 included a $100 tip for the guy,

dude rent that big ass semi truck party bus and invite me. ill drive.

get the fuck out of albany for a bachelor party

QFT!!

This. Do a big city like NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia.

Montreal.

tons of people have issues getting across the border

DWI/etc.

Yep, NYC or Boston for sure. Manhattan has the wow factor but Boston is a lot more fun in my opinion.

QFT.

I’m gonna be so coked out on this trip it doesn’t even matter where we go

:rofl:rofl

Philly really?? Again…

Ok definitely not doing a destination bachelor party… hence why I said albany party bus :rofl but thanks for the ideas.

Philly any weekend! I love that city!