Party Bus Companys?

We are going to get a party bus for my little brothers 21st birthday on Saturday the 31st. I have been on a few buses before, from a short school bus, a full school bus, and a limo bus w/ plasma tv, etc… We really dont want anything too nice… its going to be a drunken night and if we get a nice bus thats just more shit that will be prone to get broken. We called Pittsburgh Party Bus and they want like $650 I think it is for a regular school bus basically. Does anyone know of any companys to get like a regular school bus, or short bus? I thought they ran around $400-$500 but not sure. Or should I just call my local bus sublet station like TA Nelson or whatever? Thanks!

ill get the name of the one my buddies got for tomorrow. 12 hours for 450 bucs. i was on one and the driver wouldnt leave until everyone did a keg stand.

PM cleanquik 306 also he knows a few i think

thats awsome dude, thats more what im looking for… were going to be wasted, no need to get a nice bus and end up breaking everything. Last party bus I was on was $1200, plasma tv, direct tv, all kinda shit, we were in it for a total of like 2 hours, total waste of money… it was really nice dont get me wrong, but…

Call Laidlaw… I got one for my brothers bachelor party it was like $300 for the night and then we took the driver into the strip club with us. he said we didn’t need to tip him… but we did any ways.

I tried to call but the number is down for service?? Thanks for letting me know about them. Thats one thing I know I can come to pittspeed for… partying! We definatly know how to do that! Keep the suggestions coming!

hilltop bus line in monessen isprobably the cheapest mark.

another good idea, thanks!

Called them… $300 for a 20 person bus, $400 for a full bus! Thanks a lot!! Plus its in good ol monessen… so im sure we cant fuck up the bus anymore than it already is!

actually their buses are pretty clean and nice.

im sure they are, i was just jokin… but thanks again! I really appreciate it.