Party Bus/Cheese Bus

Anyone have any good or bad experiences with renting a party bus or cheese bus. And if you could list the name and contact info that would be great. thanks in advance.

i

i have the perfect driver for you if you wanna rent a first student/cheese bus.

i just had a cheese bus for my bday a couple weeks ago - it was fuckin awesome. of course every1 was shitfaced before we got on at 11 but it was a great time. 60 ppl for 6 hours. didnt have to worry about spills on the bus or ppl puking or smoking or anything, its cheaper. id recommend it

Yes, great times on cheese bus. Anything goes, didnt even have to clean up after, we were hanging out the top emergency exit throwing beers to people on Chippewa. It was a great time, would do again.

sounds like my kind of bus.

can anyone pm the info and prices for the company you used. we would prolly need it for 6-7 hours.

Laidlaw, its was ~$220 for 6 hours I believe.

Also, our bus driver was in the strip club with us doing shots, probably not the best idea but it was fun.

we took one up to clifton hill for almost bretts ex gfs b-day…

it was cheap, $10 a person…and we had 20 something people…

sweet because there is no puking clean up fees ect.
plus, it’s classsy as hell

minimum wage driver FTW…
my dad worked there for an extra income but he was a prick… just find a non prick driver and youll be great.

i guess first student bought laidlaw, and they want 420 for six hours!

anyone have any other ideas, i need something ASAP!

school bus is probably the cheapest route

the cheapest one i found is 360, so i snagged it for now. but if anyone has anything cheaper let me know asap!

I rented a converted tour bus. It was phenomenal. Went to Mancuso limo. Holds 40 people and its like $850 including tip for 6 hours.