Anyone ever rent a Cheese Bus(School Bus) for a Stag????

Looking for a 50 passenger on for after my stag, anyone ever rent or know anyone who has? Do they go to multiple locations? Are they cool with a keg on the bus or cases of beer? Any info would help. I have been on the website but I wanted actual experience if anyone has any.

um i did a few where i had food at a bar then went to like a sabres game. i brought a few beers with me for the ride but never a keg. id just call and ask

Im gonna call tomorrow and see, I have heard from some people you can bring what ever you want on the bus as long as you clean it up. I have also heard you cant bring shit, it sometimes up to the driver if hes cool or not. I will throw him a nice tip and go from there if we are not able to drink.

Bring a donkey and strippers and you’ll be all set.

talk to aaron… he knows all bout party buses

↑ Who He?

my gf borrowed the lake erie beach vol. fire dept bus for her prom a long time ago

this is in no way helping you ofcourse

skunk… duhhhh

HAHAHAHAHA…

i saw you posted in this thread, and before even reading your post i knew exactly what it was :lo:

dick.

i know NOTHING about renting party buses…just an FYI

i’ve been on a few
the driver didnt care what we brought, we had coolers full of beer and liquor
all hanging out the windows, escape doors, whatever
played cd’s for us over the bus loudspeaker
we ended up dumping the leftover ice all over eachother on the ride home
the driver didnt give a shit at all, he borrowed the hose from the last guys house, opened up the back door of the bus and hosed the whole thing out in the road.

might depend on the driver though, i can call a few people and see if they remember the guys name, we used the same driver 3 times.

sweet sounds like what I am looking for. please try to find out for me. do you know about how much it is?