Albany Saratoga Speedway Drifting, Malta NY. May 8th, July 10th and Sept 25th

OK I guess im in for HD footage. Is it possible for me to get a press pass so I don’t have to keep paying money to basically work the entire event?

Also I may have talked Sam into seriously standing out by the road in a bikini with a sign if someone wants to give her some cash if not she is going to work the my still camera

she will be abducted and raped

Get her in the video :lol

Maybe talk to Tung about a press pass.

im jumping on the non-drifting bandwagon too! lol saving for a house as well

Wow this thread turned gay quick

Buncha buzzkills in here.

I bought a house and still drift

In to spectate, riding up with Nick from Best Buy

benny remind me that we need to make Tom H go to this.

call Tom and tell him he needs to drive DJ’s 240 to sell it to the dorifto crowd.

Tom Hansen drifts with r comps.
The grease under his fingernails has been known to cure cancer.

:rofl

any other 240 owners on here have an extra power steering rack that wanna sell cheap?

Ask don, or geoff.

i just took the belt off and drained the fluid.

YO! Bennyfizzle[/COLOR]. :+1 good job enjoyed your run’s

“To the driver of the black 240 with green rim’s” nice car&car control! :thumbup it was also good to see you run each time.

Both the corolla’s ran good 140HP all day :clap white car ran good but started to smoke on last run is she ok? Red hatch I herd crashed on last lap to you I am sorry that happen your run’s were technical and good job on linking the section’s that well.

To everyone who ran you all looked like you ran hard I commend everyone for there efforts, we enjoyed the night and hope you all had as much fun as it looked

Now for our apology I am sorry that the two Fc’s we were bringing did not come along and we did not run anything this time all thought our engine in the 89 rx7 only had 23k on her the head gasket went on the driver side causing a leak of coolant into the driver two middle cylinders and random overheating under WOT so it was a no go from their she will be torn down tomorrow and receive some upgrades to prevent it again. No it is no longer rotary let us clear that up.
The Turbo 88 FC josh felt was not ready and we respect that its good to know your car and make educated decision.

Next month we should be there and driving!:thumbup

Congrats to all it was fun cant wait for the next

^ Thanks for coming out and showing support. Maybe next time i’ll make some more runs and stay out longer.

it was nice to get some more track time im glad i could run with u guys. i raced the auto x then played in the drift event my poor car got its ass beat and its still runs 100% got to love the old reliable cars lol

Wallace :thumbup

Wish I could have been out there with you I will be tearing up the car later today sending the heads to the machine shop. Like I need another 90HP or so but I don’t like returning broken parts back to stock :lol

Here is a picture of our beast from yesterday.

I appreciate the compliment (i run the red hatch) but umm, just a little info. The white car runs a F20C, and my car has a stock blue-top which is maybe 100hp at this point. :ohnoes If you added the two cars and divided it would be about 140 each :rofl

I’m looking forward to seeing you guys out there at our future events ::thumb: