Albany Saratoga Speedway Drifting, Malta NY. May 8th, July 10th and Sept 25th

Srs?

no really

really no

yeah guys, might be out of the car game all together 100% for a bit. Almost thirty and I live in an apartment and have a job I personally do not think is respectful so I need to put in some hours somewhere making some money to pay off debt so I can re-bury myself back in debt and finish up school and do something with my life

WTF

shut your stupid fucking mouth you 30 year old fuck

Dude almost 28 and Im not even remotely close to being able to throw down money to buy a house. Thats fucked. Hell I don’t even make $50,000 a year. I’m not going to own sick drift cars then live the rest of my life living paycheck to paycheck

I’m getting way behind the ball on my path to success. I’m materialistic I need to live better than the masses

you can still drift one day a month

not right now I can. I need to cough up $943 buy the 16th to NYS to pay my state taxes

I’m tired of shit like that. I want to have a nice fat savings account or a roll of $100s under my mattress. I want all my bills to be auto paid out of my account with out me having to think about paying them, In order to get there I need to stop putting money into the car completely for a while cause its been a money pit for the last 2 years

Dude that’s the only way to do it :lol

But seriously, I hear ya man. I want a house.

dude i’ve been dealing with the same shit. then i get drunk and realize how much i like breaking shit. drifting isn’t everything.

But its one hell of a fun hobby

so is drinking.

thats exactly it. ITS A HOBBY. I have been spending way too much money on this hobby and not enough on moving forward toward success

i love having our own track.

damn dude being mega responsible and shit. Well i wish you luck in your endeavors. Hopefully you come back, and when you do you’ll join us on the track.

but on another note spectating is free! so you should still go down.

our own track that you’ve only been to ONCE, stop being all srsbzns responsible out in Ohio, quit your job, come back to NY, sell crack, drift.

I have been debating going back to school for photography/videography cause I really do enjoy that but there is a ton I need to learn. I know the lead photographer for Falken and he is always talking about how they are hiring people. Move out to Cali, travel the country shooting car shit

I’m keeping the lexus pretty sure on that, that or maybe I’ll just go to malta and stuff it into the wall and collect insurance and get a new Audi and some dumpy rwd drifto beater

Well I should be getting the HD cam this time, if I do you can shoot some video.

my cousin offered to let someone use his mount if they want to put a camera on it as well, it’s dual suction cup. I don’t know anything about it but knowing him it’s unnecessarily extravagant.

Sounds good!