Albany SPEED Shop - DIY service now open.

someone say dyno? I could use some nitrous pulls…

Can i reserve a lift to change two axles on my car???

or course…just call 862-2795 and schedule your time and day with Harold or Matt…

Thanks, Darryl

Hey Darrly this is Chris’ son Matt.

how have you been?
Stop in and say hello!

DC

Been good yeh i need to rent a lift from you guys for a couple hours so i change these axle they are both making horrible noises.

It IS New Salem Saab on central near Taft.

you aren’t going to do any work anyway…
http://www.albanyspeedshop.com/contact.htm

Yes im very interested in dynoing and getting an alignment 2 weekends from now. When is the dyno going to be fully operating? My motors going in tommorow and the tune is next week. So excited right now lol.

instead of saying near taft why not say directly across from redline where dodge used to be

because I don’t know where either of those things are/where they would be and that is how it was described to me when I went there, any other questions sinkh?

that wasnt a question for you , i was only suggesting to the majority of people who say its near taft and perhaps saying it was across from redline and / or its in the same building as new salem saab where dodge used to be at, because many people remember that building for the dodge dealership

or even saying its between lisha kill and waterman ave on central since those are pretty popular streets

it doesnt matter, none of it does… its near taft… thats fine, whatever works for you

No sweat…call or stop in when you are ready!

DC

I went in today for some DIY exhaust work on my new Y pipe…and Darl welded everything all nice for me!

he introduced me to everyone, and everyone is very laid back and cool as well. They had a great setup and its going to be amazing when the dyno’s come in. By far one of the best guys I have ever dealt with and the atmosphere is welcoming.

^great to hear that

thank you. Close to my work too I’ll stop in to live vicariously through others dreams.

Great to see this type of shop open in the Capital Region!

I just bought some tires from the Tire Rack that I need mounted/ balanced with a good alignment. The car (03 VW Passat wagon) is lowered, PM me a price. I would love to check out your shop!

Thanks! -Bill

I may need to check this out

[LEFT]@supervee

Here the pricing you asked for:[/LEFT]

[LEFT]125.00 for the racing align
75.00 for 16 in tires or less.and 125.00 for 17 or larger wheels.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]If you have questions, PM me or call my cell…528-4083[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Darryl[/LEFT]