New Shop in Amsterdam - "North East Speed Shop" open

well kind of as the title says a while back on rt30 in amsterdam by perth has oppened up and has tuning services and a just installed a dyno for the dyno its 100 bucks for 3 runs with pintouts of horsepower and torque and the tuning is 150 an hour to rent or 250 an hour to have jim (the owner) do it there number is 518 842 fast (3278) guys name is jim jennings seems pretty cool i told him id put this up in case anyone wants to head over there he also does performance and reg mechanical work more or less anything

Is the thread title the name of the place?

yea

Sweet.

was gonna see if hed do like a multi person discount get like 10 of us together or something to use dyno on one day and get him to cut price a little

Is it 2WD or AWD?

:+1 ???

Why wouldnt you post this on the local forum? where its five minutes for everyone instead of an hour

its a 2 wheel set up and i didnt know of a more local forum

Everyone that hangs out at dd is on 518carscene.com, its not the old fmcs board anymore

This is Shift518, not ShiftAlbany. Thank you.

Gheyness.

:+1

Maybe he wanted more exposure? :confused

nothing wrong w/ exposure… or competition, makes the prices better for the consumers… hopefully. :nod

You guys are taking it the wrong way, I’m just saying he should have told us local guys then got you guys in on it, the more the merrier, i wouldn’t mind meeting some more people and seeing some nice cars, it would make a afternoon full of glee. :hug

your forum blows.

:eek :rofl

oh jesus, don’t start this shit again. :confused

omg the hurt

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/eglobe1/Tissue%20Box/tissue-box01.jpg