Album Review:Deftones-Saturday Night Wrist

all i can say so far is fucking amazing… theyre streaming theyre new album on myspace b4 it coems out on tuesday… very melodic, chino sounds better than ever…ive been a HUGE deftones fan since adrenaline, and this is the best album since around the fur…

im gunna make the trip to DC to see them december 4th if any deftones fans wanna come along…

ps:this will be my 13th time seeing them…always a good drunken time

Had it for about a month, it’s no where near as good as Adrenaline or White Pony, to be honest I was a bit disappointed. I liked Chino’s side project “Team Sleep” debut better.

Im out of town for work on tuesday, and Im still gonna find someplace to pick it up. Only heard 2 tracks so far, but I like what Ive heard.

I used to be a deftones fan until I saw them live over the summer. They were absolutely horrid.

im disappointed too, in the fact that anyone gave those hacks another record contract.

Insightful.

But, they had started to fall off, Adrenaline was great, after that it was pretty hit-or-miss. I’ll wait to hear a track or two before I D/L the album.

i like it so far :tup:

i need to check out team sleep here soon

hacks? the deftones are responsible for a lot of other bands success… but to each his own i guess