Alcohol before noon

i have started drinking before noon the last two saturdays for no reason.

The fact that you point fingers and act like you have a masters degree in toxicology each and every time I create “my” threads leads me to believe that you did not enjoy/take advantage of your collegiate years.

And that’s a damn shame.

No, For a good 2-3 years I had my fun, maybe a little earlier than I should have. But I still felt no need to make it publicly known outside of the people I was doing this shit with to try and look cool to the rest of my peers.

Creating a thread about your drinking/sexual habbits, or lack there of makes you look just as bad as a dumb 14 year old who cuts her wrists so people pay attention to her

Man, if blogging on the internet about drinking to a bunch of car enthusiasts makes me look bad then the rest of society is in for a big surprise.

Your logic is also flawed in the sense that every thread I make that’s off topic (in the offbeat section, respectively) is for publicity. When in reality, posts are derived from what’s on the tip of my mind in order to either waste time or eliminate writer’s block when I am trying to write a paper.

What college did you attend? Drinking in the HVCC parking lot does and should not count, even though most of us have done it

Asking what college I attended to justify what I’m saying means absolutely nothing. I started partying young as most of the people I hung out with were in college or in their twenties so I attended a lot of college and house parites. Not something I’m proud of by any means… was way to young to be out doing the things I was and being around and seeing some of the shit I saw.

I approve of this thread

Good job Leo. Keep up the good work.

I’m with Shady on this one. Not a typical occurrence.

You guys should duke laduke this out IRL.

IMO, if you are drinking before noon on a weekday, alone, you have a serious issue.

Lightweight bout
Shady vs. AttentionSeeker

MAIN EVENT
LKSi vs. Mike

I’ve developed a sick pre-workout mix for my 11am gym visits.

Cookies and cream vodka protein shake.

For the record. Sarge got owned in our Home Run Battle matchup.

That is all.

:rofl at this guy!^

Smokin some crack! Let’s go right now.

Haha!! No. you cheat or something. Mofo blasts a HR eeerrrry single pitch. wtf.

I’m signed on, waiting for your noob ass.

lololololol

-88slomarro

Lock 1

Lock2

lock3

wow.